The number of patients who want healthy and straight teeth is increasing.
Teeth are an important attribute of our beauty because they often affect our personal and professional success. Incorrect bite is not only a matter of aesthetics, it can be the cause of many complications such as damage to permanent teeth, development of decay and gum disease as well as temporomandibular joint dysfunction or problems with biting and chewing. Oral defects can make it difficult to care for hygiene and to eat, cause breathing difficulties and also contribute to speech dysfunction.
The treatment of tooth misalignment can be started at any age, although it is usually started when children lose their milk teeth and their adult teeth come in. Increasingly adults are also opting for orthodontic treatment and a smile revealing orthodontic brackets has ceased to be a shame.
Our orthodontists offer you the following services:
• Treatment of tooth misalignment in children and adults - with removable and fixed braces
• Orthodontic treatment as one of the stages in the comprehensive dental treatment of patients
• Orthodontic preparation for implants
• Improvement of teeth following dental surgery
• Orthodontic prophylaxis, dentition replacement control in children